At Farrell Heyworth we believe in giving our staff every opportunity to get the most out of their career combined with benefits and rewards to recognise their contribution to the business.
Employee benefits include; workplace pensions and company cars. Furthermore, quarterly awards events give employees the chance to celebrate each other’s achievements with fantastic prizes, such as; luxury trips and once in a lifetime experiences.
Training and development
Our reputation is built on the skill and professionalism of our staff, that’s why we believe in investing in training for all and have recently introduced The Farrell Heyworth Performance centre.
The Farrell Heyworth Performance centre allows us to provide appropriate tailored training for all staff at all stages of their career driving up high standards of customers service, excellence in performance and improving job satisfaction.
We offer a range of flexible benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Regular reviews
- Staff discounts on FH services
- Workplace pension
- High street vouchers
- Company car / allowance (dependent on role)
- Salary sacrifice schemes such as childcare and car leasing
Incentives and Rewards
We hold quarterly meetings for senior members of staff and also Farrell Heyworth winners club nominees, who have demonstrated excellence in their role. At this meeting our directors and senior management share the aims of the business and introduce new developments and initiatives to ensure our staff are directly involved in the growth of the company.
At twice yearly events our Winners club nominees are entered into an incredible prize draw to win a holiday of a lifetime. Previous winners have won holidays to New York, Las Vegas and Dubai.
Great working environments
We work hard to create and maintain positive working environments, promoting positive relationships with colleagues, attractive work environments and a strong culture of personal development and responsibility.
Every member of staff in every role is part of the team driving the company toward its goals. It’s this combination of responsibility and reward that drives our staff to achieve personal and professional success.
Fundraising and social activities
We believe in giving back – that’s why we’ve raised £1000’s for charities that have benefited us and our communities.
Our staff have recently been involved with:
- Sponsored cycling and running events to support Macmillan Cancer Support
- Group blood donations for NHS Blood Donation
- Born survivor team events to support Macmillan cancer Support
- Whole group Christmas extravaganza with charity raffle to support Bloodwise
- Christmas Jumper day to support Save the Children
- Mission Christmas gift collection to support Cash for kids
Along with a range of branch and groupwide social events such as:
- Farrell Heyworth football team
- Ten pin bowling with our conveyancing panel